Friday, April 04, 2008

Yeah, yeah

I haven't posted in forever. No one reads this any more 'cause there's never anything new here.

Scan bash.org for goodies like the following:

#854899

i was peeing on the building and a cop rolls up on his bike
i told him, i hope you're not going to arrest me cuz i don't think ill be able to sit on the handlebars
i almost went to jail for that

#854608

sterano: Whats the difference between Raid_0 and Raid_1?
Steve: In Raid_0 the zero stands for how many files you are going to get back if something goes wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Munsch said...

Actually, I read it. I just get the RSS feed so I see something Google Reader for it when you post something.

10:05 PM  
Blogger wurp said...

I got a similar comment from Trace.

Oddly, lately I get a ton of hits (relatively speaking, a few hundred hits a day) from people doing image searches. All of them are for Roleplay isn't addictive enough or Redefining Willpower.

WTF?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home